What is Leadership Coaching?
Leadership Coaching is a personal developmental process in which a leader gets help from a coach to achieve a goal and further elevate their skills and abilities. Leadership Coaching is designed based on the needs of the individual to focus on various aspects such as developing Leadership skills, Talent management, Systemic thinking, Better decision making, Creative problem solving, etc. It’s a journey which will help prepare them rise to the next level in the organization ensuring functioning at their maximum potential. Leadership Coaching helps build your leaders for tomorrow and sharpen skills of today’s leaders to give your organization an edge over competition and accelerated growth.
Why Does My Organisation Need Leadership Coaching?
Leaders aren’t born, they’re made. The capability of an organization’s leadership is a reflection of an organization’s overall performance. Powerful leadership in an organization can accelerate desirable returns, and vice versa, a leader that lacks self-awareness can reduce productivity in an organization. Leadership Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative partnership that inspires clients to maximize their personal and professional potential, often unlocking previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity and leadership. (Source- International Coach Federation No matter the size of your Organization or the nature of concern or leadership gap you experience, Leadership Coaching Services will help your leaders methodically articulate their goals, tap into the potential, develop insight, discover their unique solution, draw actionable and measure success.
How does Leadership Coaching work?
Leadership Coaching engagement is usually designed to span over a period of 6-8 months with a minimum of 6 one-to-one coaching sessions but can be customized based on individual requirements. The sessions are spread as per the various stages below:
Stage 1 – Goal setting between Coach and Coachee
Stage 2 – One-to-one coaching sessions
Stage 3– Mid Review Session to assess the progress
Stage 4 – One-to-one coaching sessions
Stage 5 – Final Review and Closure
When Does one require Leadership Coaching?
Sometimes a leader has the required technical excellence, knowledge and resources but cannot achieve the desired difference they need or want to see in the space they work. Something much more personal and involved is needed for Leadership Development- Leadership Coaching. Leaders already have technical expertise of the area they operate in. What they need is a coach that will create an environment that provokes introspection and self-reflection to clarify and crystallize goals and help them in leadership development. Leadership coach helps the individual in finding their own solution and committing to the action that will help them move forward in the direction they desire.
Who can benefit from Leadership Coaching?
Leadership Coaching Services are ideal for:
- Individuals who want to develop their leadership skills. This will enable them take higher leadership roles in the organization eg. Individuals in Senior Manager roles looking forward for higher opportunities
- People already in leadership roles like CXOs who wish to sharpen and develop leadership skills
Benefits of Leadership Coaching
Benefits of leadership Coaching are manyfold. It helps leaders drive clarity & direction. Leaders & organizations can benefit from Leadership Development as below:
- Discover leader’s unique style of Leadership
- Helps challenge his/her own beliefs
- Gain awareness and clarity to maximise leader’s potential
- Increase Organizational commitment and employee engagement
- Have Leaders that motivate and build high performance teams
- Organization is ready with a successor to take on next level role
Why choose Coach-To-Transformation’s Leadership Coaching Services?
Coach-To-Transformation provides Leadership Coaching Services with:
- The most suitable coach based on the organization requirement from its carefully curetted pool of >1000 global credentialed coaches.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of your needs and well-articulated outcome
- A session to discuss and understand the outcome
- Effective trackers to track the progress
- Engagement details of coaching journey available at a click
- Measurable results to weigh the coaching impact
(FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
I have a team of middle managers wanting to step up in a leadership role. Will Leadership Coaching be helpful for them?
At Coach-to-transformation we understand every Organization is unique and so are its people and their needs. All our Coaching Programs are completely customisable and can be curated around your specific issues and time at hand.