- Coach-To-Transformation brings to you a Global Master Coach Certification Program to earn your MCC credential with International Coach Federation.
- The ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC) is generally considered the ultimate in coach certifications.
What is ICF’s Master Certified Coach Program?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF), a renowned international coaching body offers the Master Certified Coach Program (MCC) to aspiring coaches who wish to enhance their expertise and become an ICF Master Certified Coach. Master Coach Certification is the highest level of accreditation, offered by the ICF.
An accredited Master Coach, just like a Master Craftsman, is very experienced and highly skilled. Coaches with MCC Credentials are known to be catalysts – who use their experience of MCC coaching to create genuine and authentic connections. They accelerate learning and help their clients reach their highest potential. Coaching process within an MCC coaching Program is extremely personalised.
An ICF MCC (Master Certified Coach) is confident in himself/ herself as well as believes the process of coaching. A Master Coach coach partners with the client in the coaching relationship as the connection established between the two is deep. Master Coach propels the client to find deeper contact with his shadow and light sides – making the process of Master Coach training uncanny. The ICF Master certified coach can often uncover truths that have eluded the client for a long time.
We at CTT partner with Coaches and leaders on this complex yet fulfilling journey to becoming an MCC or a Master Certified Coach. Our Master Coach Training program takes coaches through an experiential journey that allows them to delve deeper into themselves. The Master Coach training helps coaches to learn the profound impact of listening without judgement as well as learning to trust their client’s intuition and intelligence.
Who can benefit from MCC Program?
The Master Certified Coach Program for you:
- - if you are looking to work at a deeper level with yourself and your clients.
- - if you wish to raise your coaching standards and work at the level of ‘Who’ rather than ‘What’
- - if you wish to make a larger impact on your clients ’ lives by becoming a catalyst for change.
- - if you have achieved a PCC certification and you want to work at more profound levels of impact.
Advantages of MCC Program
MCC coaching Program allows one to become an ICF Master Certified Coach is the highest level of certification offered by ICF.
Coaches rises above the ‘what’ and focuses only on the ‘who’ of the client.
The connection of an MCC or Master Certified Coach with a client is deep and complete. The changes brought about tend to be permanent making the process of MCC coaching deep, authentic and fulfilling.
The Master Coach training is not just about achieving a Master Coach certification but a journey in self-exploration as well. This MCC credentialing process allows the master coach trainee to connect to his/her own gifts as well as limiting beliefs and patterns. Becoming an MCC / Master Coach is a process of self- discovery and heightened awareness for the trainee. MCC Program helps coaches to develop an ability to challenge themselves as well as others to achieve their highest potential.
Requirements for an individual to avail ICF's MCC Program
The MCC training program is a thorough and in-depth journey, making it imperative for participants to be committed. The Master Coach Certification program needs at least 6 months of Master Coach training, mentor coaching, peer coaching and self-study.
To Complete CTT’s MCC Training Program, candidates need to necessarily complete the following
- 200 hours of coach-specific training
- 10 hours of mentoring
- 2,500 hours (2,200 paid hours) of coaching experience with at least 35 clients
- Performance evaluation (two audio recordings and written transcripts of coaching sessions)
Program Details of MCC Program
The MCC Training Program is provided both face to face as well as virtually through online sessions making it free of any geographic constraints. Coach-To-Transformation’s MCC Program includes Mentor coaching, Group Coaching, Peer Coaching and finally evaluation of live coaching sessions, making it the ideal pathway for gaining the Master Coach Certification.
Coach-To-Transformation’s MCC training Program is 6 months long and includes :
- 30 hours of classroom sessions over 6 months
- 24 hours of Triads over 6 months
- 3 hours of Mentor Coaching over 3 months
- 15 hours of peer coaching over 6 months and
- 6 hours of assignments
Why Choose Coach-To-Transformation to become a Master Certified Coach?
Coach-To-Transformation is an equal partner to Coaches who desire to undergo MCC credentialing and become an ICF Master Certified coach. Our MCC Cohorts include work through synchronous and asynchronous Master Coach training, live coaching, peer and mentor coaching enabling coaches working on MCC credentialing to reach a deeper level of self-awareness and coaching. Our MCC Training Program helps:
- Coaches move from a “What” to a completely “Who” perspective
- This MCC journey enables participants to embrace themselves as a coach
- We, during MCC Program, work to help participants deepen their intuition and connection with a client, helping them create a trust in new and mutual state of awareness that can only arise in the moment and out of joint conversation
- The MCC training program teaches Master coaches (MCC), how to be a self-observer of their own coaching
- MCC credentialing also enables participants to work with peers from various cultures and countries across the globe
- CTT supports its ICF master certified coach even post achievement of their accreditation. We support all our master coaches (MCC) with life- long access to Master Coach training
Real People, Real Stories....
Rajat was my mentor coach in my MCC credentialing journey. I could very clearly see a difference in the level of coaching between PCC and MCC. So far I had only heard that MCC is a different ball game and now I experienced it as well. Rajat would be candid in giving feedback. His feedback on the coaching session would be precise and an eye opener. My decision to do MCC was always more for a learning than anything else and I was happy that Rajat was my mentor coach in this journey. Thank you Rajat and all my peer coaches for being with me in this journey.
It's very difficult for me to write a testimonial for Rajat or CTT as they mean so much to me that words fail me. Rajat speaks very less, but whenever he did in class, I was awestruck as to why couldn't I think of it that way. The learning experience was awesome, so rich and meaningful, that I derived more than I could imagine. Rajat, Arvind, my peers and CTT are my family and extremely dear to me. They are always available with such warmth and depth, that it overwhelms me. Good luck Rajat and CTT and may you reach new heights every moment. Extremely honoured to have been your student. Thank you
Rajat Garg has been my mentor coach for MCC credentialing. Rajat excels at the skill of creating a safe and trusting environment during the feedback and mentoring sessions. He is a non-judgemental mentor and helps you learn leveraging your own style. He also listens to you patiently and nudges you to think from varied perspectives. His feedback is always constructive and has an approach of self-discovery with a purpose to make your learning impactful. Rajat has helped me to hone my skills as a coach.
My MCC journey was memorable and transformational at the same time. Our MCC cohort was a diverse group with different cultures and lot of coaching experience. I used to really look forward to our classroom learnings with Rajat and peer coaching sessions with the cohort. Rajat is an excellent mentor coach who will work individually with the learners and work to enhance and elevate their coaching style rather than prescribe one. For me, the shift came when I started believing I am a good coach. As subtle and simple it may sound but this belief helped me get better at my coaching skill.
I really enjoyed being in Rajat's/ CTT's pioneer MCC class. the six of us, all ladies formed a unique batch, embracing a common vision, willing to stretch and support one another. the experience of this journey was priceless. the weekly sessions with Rajat as our teacher/mentor with his nuggets of learnings was magical. enjoyed the learning and support tremendously. thank you Rajat and CTT.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) | Board Certified Coach (BCC) | Mentor Coach
- Chairperson (ICF Global Enterprise Board), Co-Founder and Leadership Coach (Coach-To-Transformation)
- 20+ Years of industry experience with >2500 hours of coaching experience. ...know more
- MBS | BA | HDE | MCC
- An award-winning coach and founder of LeadershipWorks specializing in coach training; executive education and gender intelligence
- A serving member of the ICF Global Board of Directors 2019-2021
- Awarded 'Coach of the Year' and 'Mentor Coach of the Year’ and is an accredited Master Certified Coach and a licensed facilitator of a range of psychometrics
- A previous Board member of ICF Ireland Chapter and is very active in the UAE Chapter. Linda is an expert in executive and leadership development and has worked across Europe; the Middle East; Africa; USA and South America
- Co-author of two books on leadership and reforms in public services....know more
We would be happy to be a part of this journey with you!
1. What is the Master Certified Coach Program?
ICF’s Master Coach Certification program is the highest level of Coach Accreditation available through the ICF. MCC Program is ideal for Coaches who want to take their coaching competencies to a higher level.
2. Do I need to have PCC credentials to join ICF MCC certification course?
Usually MCC Program candidates would have achieved a PCC certification prior to applying for becoming ICF master certified coach. Yes, a PCC credential is a desirable but not a necessary requirement for pursuing ICF Master Coach Certification course.
3. Why should I join CTT for MCC certification course?
CTT’s MCC training is an in-depth and experiential process, spear-headed by accomplished faculty members. CTT also continues to support all its coaches post certification, lifetime free access to all webinars and repeated course programs.
4. I have PCC credentials and fulfil all requisite requirements needed for MCC certification. Can I enrol for MCC coaching through CTT?
Yes, you can enrol for the MCC Training Program. Send us and email and we will connect with you.
5. Where do I sign up?
Check our MCC Program training calendar here (Hyperlink this to training calendar) to sign up.
6. What is your Payment and refund policy?
All payments for MCC Program are to be made in advance. All payments are non-refundable if the participant chooses to opt-out of the MCC (Master Certified Coach) program. All payments will be refunded in case Coach-To-Transformation decides to cancel the Master Coach Certification Program.