- Coach-To-Transformation brings to you a Global Master Coach Certification Program to earn your MCC credential with International Coach Federation.
- The ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC) is generally considered the ultimate in coach certifications.
Your Journey with Coach-To-Transformation of becoming a MCC- Master Certified Coach
Coach-To-Transformation will partner with you on your journey to become a globally recognized Master Certified Coach. Additionally, you will undergo a journey of self- reflection, heightened awareness and develop an ability to challenge oneself and others. You will learn to unleash the potential in self and others and in the process discover your own self. This all happens keeping in line with the core structure of MCC credentialing requirement by ICF.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- - Coaches who have obtained their ICF PCC credentials
- - Coaches who wish to raise their coaching standards and the credential does not matter!
- - Coaches who want to make larger impact on their clients
Coach-To-Transformation is one of the largest Indian MNC in the world of Coaching having its presence in 9 countries viz. India, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Thailand, Bahrain and Caribbean.
Coach-To-Transformation offers Virtual learning from the comfort of any place in the world and a lifetime support for learning. Its model of coaching is more experiential supported with aids like Videos, assignments, Demos and many more.
Besides, Coach-To-Transformation (CTT) is committed to a life-long partnership and offers life time free access to all the CTT Webinars, repeat any CTT program anywhere in the world, all the available CTT coaching resources. By becoming a part of Coach-To-Transformation Program you become a part of a Global Family!
|Duration||6 months – 78 Hours Program|
|Mode of conduct||Virtual|
|Pre requisites||Currently holds (or previously held) a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credential.|
|ICF requirements||200 hours of coach-specific training, 10 hours of mentoring, 2,500 hours (2,200 paid*) of coaching experience with at least 35 clients, Performance evaluation (two audio recordings and written transcripts of coaching sessions)|
Coaching Program Model/Structure:
Real People, Real Stories....
Rajat was my mentor coach in my MCC credentialing journey. I could very clearly see a difference in the level of coaching between PCC and MCC. So far I had only heard that MCC is a different ball game and now I experienced it as well. Rajat would be candid in giving feedback. His feedback on the coaching session would be precise and an eye opener. My decision to do MCC was always more for a learning than anything else and I was happy that Rajat was my mentor coach in this journey. Thank you Rajat and all my peer coaches for being with me in this journey.
It's very difficult for me to write a testimonial for Rajat or CTT as they mean so much to me that words fail me. Rajat speaks very less, but whenever he did in class, I was awestruck as to why couldn't I think of it that way. The learning experience was awesome, so rich and meaningful, that I derived more than I could imagine. Rajat, Arvind, my peers and CTT are my family and extremely dear to me. They are always available with such warmth and depth, that it overwhelms me. Good luck Rajat and CTT and may you reach new heights every moment. Extremely honoured to have been your student. Thank you
Rajat Garg has been my mentor coach for MCC credentialing. Rajat excels at the skill of creating a safe and trusting environment during the feedback and mentoring sessions. He is a non-judgemental mentor and helps you learn leveraging your own style. He also listens to you patiently and nudges you to think from varied perspectives. His feedback is always constructive and has an approach of self-discovery with a purpose to make your learning impactful. Rajat has helped me to hone my skills as a coach.
My MCC journey was memorable and transformational at the same time. Our MCC cohort was a diverse group with different cultures and lot of coaching experience. I used to really look forward to our classroom learnings with Rajat and peer coaching sessions with the cohort. Rajat is an excellent mentor coach who will work individually with the learners and work to enhance and elevate their coaching style rather than prescribe one. For me, the shift came when I started believing I am a good coach. As subtle and simple it may sound but this belief helped me get better at my coaching skill.
I really enjoyed being in Rajat's/ CTT's pioneer MCC class. the six of us, all ladies formed a unique batch, embracing a common vision, willing to stretch and support one another. the experience of this journey was priceless. the weekly sessions with Rajat as our teacher/mentor with his nuggets of learnings was magical. enjoyed the learning and support tremendously. thank you Rajat and CTT.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) | Board Certified Coach (BCC) | Mentor Coach
- Chairperson (ICF Global Enterprise Board), Co-Founder and Leadership Coach (Coach-To-Transformation)
- 20+ Years of industry experience with >2500 hours of coaching experience. ...know more
- MBS | BA | HDE | MCC
- An award-winning coach and founder of LeadershipWorks specializing in coach training; executive education and gender intelligence
- A serving member of the ICF Global Board of Directors 2019-2021
- Awarded 'Coach of the Year' and 'Mentor Coach of the Year’ and is an accredited Master Certified Coach and a licensed facilitator of a range of psychometrics
- A previous Board member of ICF Ireland Chapter and is very active in the UAE Chapter. Linda is an expert in executive and leadership development and has worked across Europe; the Middle East; Africa; USA and South America
- Co-author of two books on leadership and reforms in public services....know more