NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a powerful and magical science and art of understanding how humans think, feel, use language to convey their thoughts, beliefs & values and how they behave. It creates deeper awareness, curiosity and moving from unconsciousness to consciousness leading to better self- experience. NLP shall help you support your clients better in their coaching journey.
Who is this Program for?
‘NLP Tools for Coaching’ is for budding coaches who want to move deeper during their coaching conversations & have great coaching sessions with their client (Coachee).
How will you benefit?
- Establish deep rapport with your coachee and understanding of how coachee creates and maintain their perception or world view
- Know your client’s thinking pattern, beliefs and how can you support them more effectively in their journey
- Understand the preferred style of your coachee and create adaptability of your coaching style accordingly
- Understand the patterns of your client behavior, their beliefs, road blocks
- Help your client when s/he gets stuck/ feels stressed
- Use the right language when you coach a client or know if your language is influencing your client’s world during your session
Why this program?
This program will equip you to be more impactful and effective as a coach. Help you understand your client’s world more deeper, build rapport and learn new innovative ways to have successful & impactful sessions.
Experiential learning from certified ICF Coach & NLP Practitioner.
What will you gain?
Knowledge and understanding of NLP tools relevant to the coaching world
10 CCEUs (5 core competency & 5 resource development)
Rekha R Upadhyay
ACC | NLP Practitioner | Director Research and Publication of the ICF-Bengaluru Chapter
Rekha is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) from International Coach Federation (ICF) with more than 150 hours of coaching individuals and teams in areas of Executive, Leadership, Performance, Life and Diversity Coaching. She is also a NLP Practitioner graduated from Christ University. As a coach her passion lies in working with people across life ages to facilitate life transformation, focuses on the ‘who’ of the person and empowering them to identify their potential and take actions towards a happy and successful future.
Rekha is an HR Professional with 14+ years of experience in talent management and talent acquisition.
She has various affiliations and credentials to her Credit viz. member of Global International Coach Federation, NHRWA & NHRD; Theory U Lab; HOGAN Assessments; Competency Based Interviewing Skills; CPI Career Transition Consultant.