Mentor Coach Certification Program – Enhance your Potential as a Coach
Congratulations on choosing to opt for MCCP at Coach-to-Transformation, an organization that propagates and maintains highest standards of coaching as prescribed b y the ICF – International Coach Federation.
What is the Mentor Coaching Certification Program (MCCP)?
As a certified mentor coach, since you help your mentees bring order in their lives and attain fulfillment, you need to be more than just a coach. You need to be the best that you can be! Having evolved and enhanced coaching skills is not only the best way to get ahead in your coaching career but also to make your sessions worth the time for your mentees.
Mentor Coach certification program is provided by Coach-To-Transformation.
We ensure that through MCCP, you are able to achieve supreme skills in mentoring and coaching as you get your Mentor Coach Certification. So that, your menteesclients can go out there and ace at their careers, relationships and just personal daily lives.
In other words, this Mentor Certification Program is a way of coaching which earns you a mentor coach certification and equips you to achieve higher standards of coaching by leveraging experience and skills of your mentees and leading them in the right direction.
Mentor Coach Certification Program (MCCP) modules:
The Mentor Certification Program includes a focus on developing these 12 core competencies from a mentoring perspective.
Advantages of Mentor Coach Certification program
- CTT’s Mentor Coach Certification Program (MCCP) helps you discover your own potential and wisdom to mentor other coaches
- Be a strong Mentor Coach for coaches with the help of constant and meticulous training by our mentors.
- Learn to mentor other coaches within the ICF Core Competencies, while strengthening your own coaching expertise.
- Get all the access and understanding to create a safe mentoring culture
- Earn 23 Hours of Core Competency CCEUs and 17 Hours of Resource Development CCEUs.
Why Choose Coach-to-Transformation’s Mentor Coach Certification Program?
At Coach-to-Transformation, we have carefully structured the MCCP certification track so that you gain 360° effectiveness in coaching. The way to become a certified mentor coach is to engage with Coach-to-Transformation in a highly intensive program spread across 3 months, culminating in a Coach-To-Transformation’s Certified Mentor Coach (CCMC) designationtitle.
ICF is committed to providing consistent value to the coaches. As the world’s largest organization of professionally trained coaches, ICF maintains and prescribes top-notch standards of emerging and prescribed standards.
MCCP is one such certification that falls in-line with ICF standards helping coaches push their careers ahead and be at the top of their game.
Who can benefit from Mentor Coach Certification Program (MCCP)?
MCCP is perfect for you if you:
- Are an ICF credentialed coach
- Want to further deepen your coaching skills
- Want to add mentoring to your coaching portfolio
Requirements for an individual to avail ICF’s Mentor coach certification
- Completion of entire 40 hour program
- Submission and approval of all assignments
- Case study submission and approval
Details of Mentor Coach Certification Program (MCCP) :
Duration: Virtual 40-hour program
8 virtual classes of 2.5 hours each
5 hours of self-learning & reflection work
10 hours of mentor coaching (2 hours X 5 Sessions)
3 one to one sessions with Mentor Coach with feedback (1 Hour each)
Case Study – Final feedback submission (2 Hours)
CCEUs: The coaches will earn 23 Hours of Core Competency CCEUs and 17 Hours of Resource Development CCEUs.
Fees once paid will not be refunded. We will strive to accommodate you in our future batches.
Coaches who would like to renew their ACC Credentials are needed to complete the below:
- Receive 10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of 3 months, completed in the 3 years since the initial award of ACC credential or since last credential renewal.
- Participation in at least 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) completed in the three years since the initial award of ACC credential or since last credential renewal
- At least 24 hours must be in Core Competencies.
- At least three (3) of these hours must be in coaching ethics.
- The required 10 Mentor Coaching hours can be counted toward CCEs in Core Competencies.
- Remaining hours can be in Resource Development.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) | Board Certified Coach (BCC) | Mentor Coach
- Chairperson (ICF Global Enterprise Board), Co-Founder and Leadership Coach (Coach-To-Transformation)
- 20+ Years of industry experience with 2500+ hours of coaching experience....know more
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) | Mentor Coach
- Director of Coaching (Coach-To-Transformation)
- 15+ years of industry experience with 1100+ hours of coaching experience....know more
We want to work with leaders and help them create a “better” place (work environment and culture) in their organization. We would be happy to be part of this journey with you!
1. I am an ICF ACC Coach. Can I apply for MCCP?
Yes. Minimum requirement to apply for MCCP is a coach with ICF ACC Credentials.
2. Is this program ICF credentialed?
Currently ICF does not run a MCCP credentialing Program. However, this program is designed to match the ICF standards of coaching and Mentoring.
3. How do I benefit from MCCP certification?
On receiving MCCP certification, you become a certified Mentor and can mentor potential coaches and help them become certified Coaches in their coaching journey.
4. Can this certification help me in mentoring for coaches other than potential coaches?
Yes. Coaches who need to renew their ACC credentials have a mandatory ICF requirement of additional 10 hours of mentoring. With this certification, you can offer the mentoring for coaches looking to renew their ACC Credentials.